He Will Carry You Through Your Darkest Moments
Holy Communion + Offering – Ps Joe Purcell
– Sin and inequity divided us and our Heavenly Father and we can’t cross that gap but Jesus bridged that gap by paying the price for us.
– He was forsaken so that we may be loved. His favour and blessings are upon us today because of Jesus.
– We can never out give our God. He will always multiply back a mighty harvest to us.
Sermon – Ps Lawrence Lim
– He is our strength. When the challenge is there, the provision will be there for us too. Don’t worry for tomorrow for God is with us always.
– Jesus is a friend of sinners. Jesus calls us His friends and He loves us so much He is willing to give up His life for us.
– God will never ever turn His back on us. He loves us so passionately.
– Life doesn’t always turn the way we want to, but it may turn the way we never wanted it to, and we have to face the trials and tribulations.
Continue reading →